Tuesday, July 12, 2011

GUANO is FINE ART... sorta

Ron Pitts is a friend to SLACKER and has visited the rehearsal cave many times.  Even though he slacks most o' the time, he occasionally paints fine art and displays it locally.  I even got one of his mermaid paintings hanging down here by the toilet.  I met Ron on a tugboat.  He was the chief engineer who came down to fix the diesel engine and I was asleep under a pressure valve.  When I woke up, there he was gawkin' at me with a raised wrench.  I farted from fear, he laughed, and we became friends.


Ron also illustrates humans doing crazy things for a newspaper called Maui Time Weekly in a column they call "Eh Brah".

Well, this week he put a pitcha of ME, Guano, right into the illustration that appeared in the paper!  See the pitcha on da wall? Howdaya like dat!?  Pretty sneaky, eh? 
Thanx Ron, for thinkin' of ME.  You are one of da GOOD humans!

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone, Stripe here!

    Ron is one of the good humans.
    Besides being an Axe grinder himself he writes for one of the only free publications a crafty Gremlin like me can get his claws onto. I like to sneek into the Wailuku Subway and get my issue early so I can laugh at all you humans awful behavior in the "Eh Brah" section. Always classic stupid human tricks exposed. I am glad Ron is back after his brief hiatus!

    ReplyDelete