Thursday, August 18, 2011

Witch Troll is Which?

Guano has become the poster-troll for a show being put on by "The Witches Cotillion" from Salem, Massachusetts with proceeds going to help an organization which helps kitties like my own kitty, Heidi (except Heidi is loved), but others are not so fortunate.

Ay!  We're talking about a real eyeball dazzler with cool stuff you ain't NEVER seen before, like ripping rock bands with hairy-armed musicians and witches and tattooed bald guys with veins on their head.  Don't be afraid!  Get out of your damn cave and see life before you're dead! This is a life in a once-time experience!  Go and have a Wiccan good time!

I'm talking about Massa-frickin'-chusetts in October just before Halloween!  Are you kiddin' me?? This show is gonna be awesome!  Deep 6 is playing live. That's the band Jimmy D'Angelo is in... and he LOVES trolls and kitties!
The Witches Cotillion chose ME, Guano, to help promote their show, even though I'm six thousand miles away from them.  That's because I'm becoming famous.  My trollish good looks are irresistabull!!! *snort*

No comments:

Post a Comment