Monday, May 16, 2011

SLACKER playing "BEER SONG" on YOUTUBE

Ay! Dis is Guano.
I fell asleep on a freight barge last week and ended up on the Big Island.  I spent a few days in a lava tube.  The chickens over there have a smoky taste and I love the stench of fresh vog.  But I had to hitch a ride back to Maui in time for the live SLACKER gig. Yeah, da boys did good! The BEER SONG got some yelps and cheers and I saw some of them humans holding up their beer glasses to the band.  I love drunkards.

Hear the BEER SONG on this YouTube video.

See SLACKER on stage? Yeah, what a bunch of idiots. That's me watchin' from backstage. I had some kind of crappy dark beer with sun-dried centipedes as hors dwarves.
SLACKER is off to a pretty good start for a bunch of lazy-ass knuckle headed humans.
So stay tuned here for updates on what stupid things SLACKER might do next.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the slackers show at the Beerfest. You guys rocked the place. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beer song. Where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm diggin Guano and the band

    Its Rock n' Troll!

    ReplyDelete