Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guano has a new Camera

I followed Slacker Jason & Slacker Sofia to a nice beach yesterday.  I dug some holes and found out where the crabs hide.  I also caught one large tasty cane spider.  The rotten egg stench from the nearby sugar cane refinery was wonderful.

I was just getting cozy in a tree when some tourist started taking photos and pointing.  I had to chase the lady down the beach until she dropped the camera.  But I think I bit off a little of her left heel.  That camera takes good pitchas!

Here's what Slacker Jason looked like when I got back.



Here's one of the crabs I ate.

Here's a picture of my skin.











We're still waiting for the new SLACKER CD to arrive any day now. They keep emailing me and asking if we really want to proceed...
  
SLACKER will be performing at SLACKFEST next week and I'm gunna take me some pitchas with my new camera.  If I can get one of those video cameras, I'll shoot some video too and post it on my YouTube channel.  I am becoming a media mongrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment