Thursday, June 23, 2011

SEE? I TOLD YA

The debut SLACKER CD arrived at my cave today and they came out great!  Ten songs of pure Slackdom from those four goofs in the band. I peeled off the cellophane and my image is clear and red.  It made me wanna dance!
I was so happy I bit the postman in the butt on his way out just for the hell of it.  I opened it up and my image is right there on the CD itself!  Then I'm on the inside cover too!!!  I was so excited I drooled all over it!

I'm even on the frickin' back!!!  Guano is EVERYWHERE!  DEAL WITH IT YOU HUMAN GOOBERS!! AARHAHARARAR!!

Here's a list of the SLACKER songs.
1. No Commercial Value
2. In Front of Everybody
3. Kill Her!
4. Midlife Crisis
5. Beer Song
6. Guano         (that one's about ME!!!)
7. Strange Arpeggio
8. Who is Foolin' Who
9. Kashmir
10. Spy Stuff

Those last two are BONUS TRACKS.  Kashmir is SLACKER's version of the Led Zeppelin song.  I refer to it as Slackmir.  Then there's Spy Stuff.  That's three spy songs that are so sharky you'll find yourself gnawing on your own tail.  I know I did. 

But, Guano, where can I buy it? SLACKER will soon be available on iTunes, CD Baby and other download music sites.  I'll let you know so RELAX!  If you're anxious, I'll mail ya some if you can't wait.  I'll even autograph it. How's that?  Maybe include an 8x10 of ME!.  All for just $10 bux.  Drop me an email at slackerband@gmail.com... that is, if you can muster the strength to get off your damn couch.

Ay! Don't forget to order a SLACKER T-shirt or you'll be a complete loser.

4 comments:

  1. Guano, YOU ARE THE TROLL! Congratulations on Slacker's album all about you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A concerned SLACKER said.....

    How do these lazy no good bat rastards have a CD, a website, a rock video and merchandise! What kind of overachieving SLACKERS are they? They are giving all us REAL SLACKERS a bad name......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelieveable!
    This band is better than Spinal Tap!

    Fantastic Troll Mascot, Guano Rules!
    Feels like the SUMMER OF SLACKER is upon all of us. Beware of Trolls in the Mosh pit!

    You could get Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha all ye funky humans out there looking for a good time! After we spied in on a recent SLACKER practice we realized these guys are gearing up for something....... We could not get close enough to figure it out but it sounds like they are writing new songs that sound nothing like CD #1. The are so lazy they did not even title their debut CD....so imagine our surprise when we heard new screeches coming from the Red Troll Cave! Hopefully they can get Guano to help them at least name the next CD.

    ReplyDelete